eCommerce Shipping Policy
What do we ship?
For your convenience, we ship our boxes and shipping supplies directly to you home or business.
When do we ship?
All orders placed before 2pm will ship same day.
Where do we ship to?
Local. Domestic. International. We deliver our shipping supplies to you wherever you are in the world.
How do you ship?
Depending on your location, your order will be delivered by CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING or by one of our shipping partners.
What are our shipping rates?
Shipping rates are calculated at checkout and may vary depending on product, quantity, delivery method, and delivery address.
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
Once your order has shipped, you will be given a tracking number. If you have not been given a tracking number, please email info[@]cbshipping.com
In-store pick up.
We offer free in-store pickups for all orders.
eCommerce Return Policy
In-store returns only.
We only accept in-store returns. Merchandise must be in unused condition. We do not accept returns of any merchandise by mail.
Your Privacy Is Important To CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING
Information We Collect
We may require Customers who visit our Network and purchase services and products on our Network to give us contact information, which may include but is not limited to the Customer’s name, company name, address, phone number, email address, cookies, IP logs, billing information, billing name and address, credit card number, and other information as detailed below under “Personal Information” (collectively “Personal Information”). Besides the Personal Information, we may also collect other information regarding your use of the Website. From time to time, we may also collect or ask for additional Personal Information, which will also be expressly included herein as Personal Information. You can opt out of providing this additional information by not entering it when asked or not using the Website, although not providing it may hinder your ability to use the Website.
Information collected is used to provide and maintain the Website and is used at CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING’s discretion. This Information can also be used to contact you to further discuss interest in our company, the services we provide, and to send information regarding CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING, its partners, its products and other activities such as promotions and events. You may be invited to receive email correspondence by providing an email address. Your email address and any Personal Information will not be distributed or shared with third parties unless it is to transact such business as you have contracted us to do, to comply with legal processes and/or law enforcement requests, or to conduct any business as CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING, in its sole discretion, deems reasonable.
CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING may also email (or send via other methods) information regarding updates to the Website, newsletters, advertisements, or other correspondence. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe to any emails or mailings by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in such promotional emails or by emailing us at www.cbshipping.com/contact. Despite unsubscribing from such list, CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING may send confirmation emails if you order online and may need to contact you by phone, email or regular mail with questions or issues concerning your order. Any opt-out by you is not deemed valid until processed by CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING. CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING shall not be liable for problems arising from the opt-out procedure.
The type of Personal Information that may be collected or submitted to CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Your name, current address, age group, email address, telephone/cell phone number and fax number;
- Information about your visit to the Website, which includes the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and the documents retrieved;
- The type of browser used when you visit our Website,
- Information to fulfill a purchase which includes credit card, billing information and shipping address, and
- Any personal correspondence, which includes emails
Other information you provide is not required by us but may assist with responding to your request more effectively.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING offers various products and services to our Customers and also strives to meet the needs of our Customers. We use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as tracking your order, analyzing your preferences, and noting trends and statistics. To do this effectively, we need to collect certain Personal Information.
The Personal Information We Collect From You
All Personal Information we collect from you requires your consent, for example, opening an account, purchase and delivery of products, special offers, etc. We may request your consent from time to time to take part in improved product performance or for marketing purposes that we think will be useful to you. However, unless you are informed otherwise, the Personal Information we hold is for establishing and managing our business and customer relationship with you. Sensitive information is subject to greater restrictions and governed by law.
By communicating with CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING, including by email and by completing online forms, you are giving your consent to the collection of what Personal Information you provide.
You have the right to anonymity and do not have to supply us with information. However, if you choose not to provide the information and we need to fulfill your request for a specific product, we may be unable to provide you with that requested product.
Keeping A Record Of Personal Information
Depending on the product you have acquired, it may be necessary to keep a record of the transaction for business purposes or to enable us to respond to your concerns.
We may hold Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Internal accounting and administration;
- To supply you with information about your account including regular statements;
- To respond to inquiries;
- Enhancing customer service, product options and to improve product performance;
- Promotions, competition entry forms, redemption vouchers, and special offers where you voluntarily supplied your personal details;
- To administer sales records;
- To provide information about us, our products, services and special offers; and
- To analyze our website usage.
Occasionally we require organizations outside CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING to provide a service for purposes, which are necessary for us to conduct our business, functions and activities. We take all steps to ensure these organizations both inside and outside of the United States deal with Personal Information according to this Policy.
Our Disclosure Of Your Information/Security
Although CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING uses industry standard practices to protect your Personal Information, due to technical limitations, WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN SECURE. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private. Notwithstanding this, as a matter of policy, we NEVER sell or rent any Personal Information about you to any third party.
The following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed and you expressly agree that your Personal Information may be disclosed by CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING in the following ways:
- Advertisers. We may internally gather data across all of our Website’s visitors and keep a record of your usage habits. As a result, we may disclose some limited, non-specific Personal Information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address, address and telephone number are NEVER disclosed to advertisers.
- Cookies. When you visit the Website, our server may attach a small data file known as a “cookie” to your hard drive. This enables us to analyze usage patterns on our Website in order to tailor it to our users’ needs. Cookies are safe and cannot be used to deliver a virus. Cookies only identify your computer to our servers when you visit our Website. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can refuse the transfer of cookies to your computer’s hard drive by adjusting your Internet browser. Without accepting a Cookie, you can browse through our site, but you will be unable to establish a shopping cart session and make a purchase on-line.
- Legal Requests. CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING may lawfully disclose your Personal Information for law enforcement or regulatory purposes.
How We Manage Your Personal Information
You may have contact with us personally, by telephone, mail, over the Internet or other electronic medium. We take all reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information secure in a combination of secure computer storage, hard copy files and other records. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. You have the right to access the Personal Information you have provided to us. If you require details of your Personal Information held by us, we will need to verify your identity before meeting your request, which we will process in a reasonable time. If you find that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date then we will promptly correct it upon receipt of the changes from you.
As far as permissible under law, CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING accepts no responsibility for the unauthorized access of Personal Information held by CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act imposes certain requirements on web sites directed at children under 13 that collect information on those children, and on web sites that knowingly collect information on children under 13. The CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING Network is not directed at children under 13, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13.
Changes To Our Privacy Statement
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to review and revise our privacy statement. We reserve the right to change our privacy statement at any time and to notify you by publishing an updated version of the policy on the CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING website at www.cbshipping.com.
How To Contact Us If You Have A Problem Or Complaint
If you have any queries in relation to this policy or its administration or if you would like more details of the type of personal information CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING holds, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information, please contact CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING at info[at]cbshipping.com.
This Policy is part of the Terms and Conditions of CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING’s services and any use of the Network is governed by those Terms and Conditions.