1. Inform your vendors that CITY BUSINESS SHIPPING INC is your shipper. They will drop off your goods to one of our locations. We will consolidate all your orders into one shipment. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to get started or come in store.
• If you are ordering online, you may have to call your vendor directly to inform them we are your shipper.
2. Provide us with the list of vendors you have ordered from. Fill out our Freight Consolidation form. Send it back to us after you have finished making orders.
• If you are shopping locally, get started by visiting one of our locations. We will make Freight Consolidation labels for you to give to your vendors when making purchases. The labels help your vendor and our team know which one of our locations your goods are being consolidated at.
3. Once all orders are completely consolidated. The weight, dimensions, and destination will determine your shipping options. We will confirm a quote with you and charge for shipping prior to sending out your shipment. Estimated time of arrival will be provided. We are available to track and assist you while shipment in transit.
• Domestic and International. A little or a lot. We are here to help you.